Patricia Roybal Caballero
- New Mexico State Representative first elected 2012, re-elected 2014, 2016, and most recently in 2018
- Immediate Past New Mexico House Democratic Caucus Chair and immediate past National Treasurer of LULAC (National League of United Latin American Citizens, the oldest Latino Civil Rights Organization, founded in 1929)
- Native New Mexican and tribal member of Piro Manso Tiwa Tribe, Pueblo of San Juan de Guadalupe, in Las Cruces.
- Married to R. Carlos Caballero, New Mexico Public Education Commissioner, District 1
- Mother of two adult sons, Yusef (television producer) and Celestino (Entrepreneur), daughter-in-law, Liliana
- Grandmother of grandsons, Yusef II and Nasir Phillipe